Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #160
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest     Sunday, September 6 1998     Volume 03 : Number 160

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 18:36:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: SBoC

I read the next page of my SBoC, which disappears in a flash of light which,
for no clearly discernible reason, is purple.

Rex "I have a forked tongue, btw" Mundi.

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 22:59:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Trinket

I create a trinket named '/dev/joe's watchface' with a value of A$24 and a
description of 'This is a small watchface with the hands set at the time
5:36'.

Since it's a forgery, this immediately goes to /dev/joe.

- --TJ

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 23:03:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alexandre Muniz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Trinket

JT wrote:
> 
> I create a trinket named '/dev/joe's watchface' with a value of A$24 and a
> description of 'This is a small watchface with the hands set at the time
> 5:36'.
> 
> Since it's a forgery, this immediately goes to /dev/joe.
> 
> --TJ

TJ has found the curious clock

**two-star

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 23:14:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Trinket

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, Alexandre Muniz wrote:
>> I create a trinket named '/dev/joe's watchface' with a value of A$24 and a
>> description of 'This is a small watchface with the hands set at the time
>> 5:36'.
>> 
>> Since it's a forgery, this immediately goes to /dev/joe.
>> 
>> --TJ
>
>TJ has found the curious clock

In thanks to /dev/joe for his help, I gift him A$59 (36 for the trinkets
he created and $21 for a share of the worth of the clock)

In thanks to Weishaupt for *his* help, I gift him A$21 as a share of the
worth of the clock.

I will let one of them (probably Joe) explain the puzzle in detail.

- --TJ

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #160
**********************************