Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #136
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest      Wednesday, July 15 1998      Volume 03 : Number 136

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:23:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: Otzma auction

I am initiating a public auction on my Otzma card Founder's Boon. Minimum bid
is 10 A$.

Rex Mundi.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:33:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Stock Price

It's 57.3.

- --
- -Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:53:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Stock prices

I sell 15 stocks.

I go  to the Ackanomic Institute of Genetic Replication.
I purchase a Forked Tongue.
I purchase Wings.
I purchase an Extra Head.

I believe that I still have in excess of A$500.

I create a trinket named "Dragon by Moonlight" with a value of A$500 and
the following description, "The Dragon by Moonlight is a large hand
painted canvas.  Painted upon the canvas in high-quality oil paints and
with great skill is a large purple dragon silhoutted against a full silver
moon.  The skill with which it was rendered is so exquisite that it almost
appears as if the wings were moving slowly as the dragon soars through the
night sky."

I then go to the museum and donate "Dragon by Moonlight"

Finally, I return home.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #136
**********************************