Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #132
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest      Saturday, July 11 1998      Volume 03 : Number 132

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:10:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: OotRB SBoC

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Eric Plumb wrote:

>If it is the case that I own a Spell Book of Chorg (I offered it to JJ but
>I don't believe e accepted before e went on vacation; perhaps K 2 can
>confirm) I offer it to JT.

I will wait until K 2 confirms this or not before I even think about
possibly making a somehow conditional acceptance :)

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #132
**********************************