Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #91
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest       Thursday, May 21 1998       Volume 03 : Number 091

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 21:44:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Ackan Reserve Financial Report

Stock Market News:

Assuming no futher announcements today, the following information will take
affect tomorrow:

	Current Value: 175.3
	Positivity Value:144.6
	Activity Value: 30.7

	Change Today +0.4
	Change in Positivity: +0.4
	Change in Activity: +0.0
	Percentage Change: +0.2%
	Activities Today: 18

Market News:
	The Stock Market inched up less than half a point, closing just
above 175.  The increase has lead the Reserve to discuss tightning the
settings to lower it more.  Says Reserve Chair else, "I plan to propose a
new plan to reduce the market on Sunday or Monday."  if has reiterated his
claims that else is "an incompetent who is unable to fix the market even
when the tools are at his disposal."  if, who has made it clear that he
intends to try to remove else once all seats on the AREB are filled, is
almost guarenteed to replace else if he is forced out.  Unlike else, who
has tried to "allow events to guide the market," if takes a more direct
view.  "The market must go down.  As Chair, I wouldn't take months to make
it happen.  I would adjust the settings to the point that the market would
have no choice but to drop."

- --
The Ackan Reserve Financial Report
Published by the board of the Ackan Reserve
Coming daily since 1998

	else...if

		ELSE...IF

	Chair, Ackan Reserve

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #91
*********************************