Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #73
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest        Sunday, May 3 1998        Volume 03 : Number 073

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 08:54:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Fin: Bonus Vote Creation

On Sat, 2 May 1998, Eric Plumb wrote:

> 
> I exchange 4 Swingpoints for a Bonus Vote.

Acked and noted.

Yours,
Slakko
Chess-Umpire and hence Swingpoint Tracker
- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 09:21:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Actions

On Sun, 3 May 1998, Astro wrote:

> I create a trinket named "Twenty dollars" valued A$20. I auction it. The
> minimum bid is A$5. I am at this moment declaring it to be a Shubik auction.
> There. I am done declaring it as a Shubik auction.

I bid A$5.

Yours,
Slakko
prisoner in a dilemma
- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 20:56:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Ackan Reserve Financial Report

Daily News:
	In a quiet day the market lost less than a point today, closing at
131.2.  An additional action at the end of the day was expected to reduce
the loss, but due to rounding ended up having no effect.  Says Reserve
Chairman else, "I think this correction is overdue, and will lead the way
to more gains ahead."  The Reserve is eagerly anticipating the reform bill,
whose time runs out in just a few more days.

Rules and Regulations:
	if, head of R&D at the Ackan Reserve, was asked what changes were
planned in the future.  He responded, "At the moment we're counting on the
current reform proposal to get the stock market running properly.  Other
than that I think we're pretty happy with the market as it is.  The other
major focus, our joint project with the MacroNomic Ministry of Love to
introduce internomic trade, is going smoothly, and we hope to get that into
Internomic law as soon as possible.  In terms of actual R&D going on as we
speak, we're working on a proposal to make Acka ITA-compliant.  I'm afraid
the only other piece of current R&D is confidential, so I can't tell you
yet.  Suffice to say, it'll be cool"

Stock Market Information:

Assuming no futher announcements today, the following information will take
affect tomorrow:

	Current Value: 131.2
	Positivity Value:103.1
	Activity Value: 28.1

	Change Today -0.6
	Change in Positivity: +0.0
	Change in Activity: -0.6

	Activities Today: 7

- --
The Ackan Reserve Financial Report
Published by the board of the Ackan Reserve
Coming daily since 1998

	else...if

		ELSE...IF

	Chair, Ackan Reserve

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 22:49:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: Eric Plumb <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Campaign Promises

On Sun, 3 May 1998, Raquel Peres da Silva wrote:

> > If anyone else who voted for Slakko wants one of eir Campaign Promise
> > trinkets, let me know (and say my name publically) and I'll give you one.
> 
> Well, why not? I voted for him, anyway. I want my Trinket, Hubert, please!

I gift the trinket known as "A Hundred Ackadollars" to Ayla.  May it serve
em well and faithfully.  Boomerang knows I don't want it.

- -Hubert

If Jesus laughed while drinking water, would wine come out his nose? 

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #73
*********************************