Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #67
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest       Monday, April 27 1998       Volume 03 : Number 067

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:15:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fin: Trink

I create a trinket valued at A$5, called "F Peru", with the following
description:

"You really needed Geoff to support you from Colombia in A1985M.
Unfortunately no support was forthcoming and the Bolivian Army took
control."

I gift F Peru to H*bert.

- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:26:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jonathan David Amery <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Fin: Trink

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Duncan Richer wrote:

> I create a trinket valued at A$5, called "F Peru", with the following
> description:
> 
> "You really needed Geoff to support you from Colombia in A1985M.
> Unfortunately no support was forthcoming and the Bolivian Army took
> control."
> 
> I gift F Peru to H*bert.
> 
 Which I accept, with thanks.

 H*bert.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:02:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Ackan Reserve Financial Report

Daily News:
	The market rose by less than a third of a point today, not quite
recovering from yesterday's loss.  This matched a quiet day in Acka as a
whole, which may be a lull after the recent storm, or just the eye...

Rules and Regulations:
	The Reserve's Research Division spent most of the day defending the
Internomic Trade Proposal from heavy attacks.  The major points of
contention are in the safety of a nomic's entities from fraud and the best
handling of the Internomic Currency, currently named the Int.  Despite the
concerns the Reserve hopes to resolve them and have a final proposal by the
end of the week.

	Please vote to reform the Stock Market!

Stock Market Information:

Assuming no futher announcements today, the following information will take
affect tomorrow:

	Current Value: 101.8
	Positivity Value:73.1
	Activity Value: 28.7

	Change Today +0.3
	Change in Positivity: +0.0
	Change in Activity: +0.3

	Activities Today: 10

- --
The Ackan Reserve Financial Report
Published by the board of the Ackan Reserve
Coming daily since 1998

	else...if

		ELSE...IF

	Chair, Ackan Reserve

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #67
*********************************