Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #45
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest      Saturday, April 4 1998      Volume 03 : Number 045

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 04:27:14 -0500 (EST)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Butler

> Construction of the Butler has been completed.  Anyone who wishes it
> to butle for them, start bidding!  I am starting the bidding at A$15.
> Why?  Because I can.

I bid A$15 for it in that case.

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 22:59:03 -0500 (EST)
From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Ackan Reserve Financial Report

Daily News:
	In what is likely its smallest drop ever, the stock market dropped
by only four tenths of a percent.  The activity value, which has yet to
rise since its recreation, is beginning to worry some analysts.  Says the
CFO of Shell#10 Mutual Funds, "I'm forced to question the design of the
current activity value.  It seems to be perpetually dropping, without any
sign of change.  If the market doesn't go up soon, we're going to have some
serious problems."  else...if disagrees, arguing that "The lower the
activities per day go, the higher the market will go once things happen.
One of these days there will be fifteen or twenty activities in one day,
and the investors will be too busy counting their money to complain."

Note:
	I just noticed that I forgot to say that the activity value is
rounded to the nearest tenth of a point at the end of the day.  Someone
PLEASE propose that (actually, for speed, CSR it) so I don't have to keep
track of twenty-thirds of a point someday.

Stock Market Information:

Assuming no futher announcements today, the following information will take
affect at the beginning of April 3 will be:

	Current Value: 36.6
	Positivity Value: 31.7
	Activity Value: 4.9

	Change Today: -0.1
	Change in Positivity: +0.0
	Change in Activity: -0.15
	Percent Change: -0.4%

	Activities Today: 6

Note: This message is equipped with a Temporal Parachute from Elsifian
EnterPrizes.
	Elsifian EnterPrizes is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell#10.

- --
The Ackan Reserve Financial Report
Published by the board of the Ackan Reserve
Coming daily since 1998

	else...if

		ELSE...IF

	Chair, Ackan Reserve

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #45
*********************************