Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #35
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest      Tuesday, March 24 1998      Volume 03 : Number 035

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:01:58 -0500 (EST)
From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Ackan Reserve Financial Report

Daily News:
	The Stock Market rallied from its previous losses, climbing almost
sixteen percent to its highest value ever.  Despite this climb, the CFO of
Shell#10 Mutual Funds said, "I think the market will keep rising.  The next
batch of proposals are coming, and I think it's very likely that the market
will break 30."  The market has never before reached a value of 30, which
would be fifty percent above its starting value.  Since the market has
already risen an average of almost 0.4 points a day, Saturday, the day the
next set of proposals are expected, would be expected to place the stock
market right around there.

Stock Market Information:

Assuming no futher announcements today, the following information will take
affect at the beginning of March 24 will be:

	Current Value: 28.0
	Positivity Value: 21.9
	Activity Value: 6.1

	Change Today: +3.8
	Change in Positivity: +3.8
	Change in Activity: FROZEN
	Percent Change: +15.7%

Note: This message is equipped with a Temporal Parachute from Elsifian
EnterPrizes.
	Elsifian Enterprises is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell#10
	Elsifian Enterprises: Not a shell corporation.  A Shell#10 corporation.

- --
The Ackan Reserve Financial Report
Published by the board of the Ackan Reserve
Coming daily since 1998

	else...if

		ELSE...IF

	Chair, Ackan Reserve

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #35
*********************************