Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #14
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest    Saturday, February 28 1998    Volume 03 : Number 014

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:54:06 -0500 (EST)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Poll Question Winner

I create a trinket, valued at A$5, and called the "Pointy Ears Wins it
Again!", with the following description:

It is a small bronze plaque, with "To /dev/joe, for being the only player
to respond to The Infrequent Ackan's Poll Questions on both occasions."
engraved on it in a very pleasing calligraphic hand.

I gift the "Pointy Ears Wins it Again!" to /dev/joe.

Yours,
Slakko

- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Yr PhD(PMa) - .Nomic Elector, Frgn Minister, HP(Morpork)
Acka - President "Gumball" Web-Harfer RuneMaker ChessUmpire Map-Harfer

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #14
*********************************