Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #12
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest    Saturday, February 21 1998    Volume 03 : Number 012

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 21:59:28 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: That Otzma Card

So what happened to that Otzma Card Fix My Gadget?  Assuming it was in
the Treasury (as I think I have convincing evidence for), and I bought
it for A$10, what happened when the auction ended without anyone having
bid for it?  I think I'd still have it, but I can see the case either
way.  It may get destroyed after I bought it or something.

- --
- --Veal Fan(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--Wayanay:Salgan Muchachas
Current Book--Terry Pratchett:Lords And Ladies
With fronds like you, who needs anemones?

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #12
*********************************