Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #32
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest      Friday, February 6 1998      Volume 03 : Number 032

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 14:31:39 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Auction Them Entities

I'm just going to pick an item entirely at random out of the Treasury and
Auction it here.  So let's see what comes up...

I hereby declare a public auction for a Rock to Wind A String Around.
Let me remind the bidders that the market price for one of these is
A$7, so unless you're interested in the particular Rock to Wind A String
Around formerly owned by Narf, it's kind of silly to go higher than
that.  The minimum bid is A$0.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--Brian Eno:Taking Tiger Mountain(By Strategy)
Current Book--David Eddings:Sorceress of Darshiva
Kiss them for me; I may be delayed

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 16:17:32 -0500 (EST)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Auction Them Entities

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Aaron V. Humphrey wrote:

> 
> I'm just going to pick an item entirely at random out of the Treasury and
> Auction it here.  So let's see what comes up...
> 
> I hereby declare a public auction for a Rock to Wind A String Around.
> Let me remind the bidders that the market price for one of these is
> A$7, so unless you're interested in the particular Rock to Wind A String
> Around formerly owned by Narf, it's kind of silly to go higher than
> that.  The minimum bid is A$0.

I bid A$1.

- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko the Really Lost Warner Brother - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/
Queens', Cambridge, 1st Yr PhD(PMa), Graph Theory - CU SFS/RS/STS/Dip
Acka - RuneMaker ChessUmpire Senator Map-Harfer .Nomic - HP(Morpork)

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 16:23:07 -0500 (EST)
From: Thierry Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Auction Them Entities

>> I hereby declare a public auction for a Rock to Wind A String Around.
>> Let me remind the bidders that the market price for one of these is
>> A$7, so unless you're interested in the particular Rock to Wind A String
>> Around formerly owned by Narf, it's kind of silly to go higher than
>> that.  The minimum bid is A$0.
>
>I bid A$1.

I bid A$7

CnH

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 18:07:04 -0500 (EST)
From: "The Gingham Wearer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Auction Them Entities

> I'm just going to pick an item entirely at random out of the Treasury and
> Auction it here.  So let's see what comes up...
> 
> I hereby declare a public auction for a Rock to Wind A String Around.
> Let me remind the bidders that the market price for one of these is
> A$7, so unless you're interested in the particular Rock to Wind A String
> Around formerly owned by Narf, it's kind of silly to go higher than
> that.  The minimum bid is A$0.

I bid A$1.

The Gingham Wearer.

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #32
*********************************