Subject: Ackanomic Finance Digest V2 #21
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Finance Digest)
To: acka-finance-digest

Ackanomic Finance Digest     Sunday, June 29 1997     Volume 02 : Number 021

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 00:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Cheez-Whiz

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Jazz Jackrabbit wrote:

> > I am building a Cheez-Whiz so that its blueprint will remain as
> > part of history, and as a keepsake.  It will be done in three days.
> > Its blueprint may also be useful to someone else as a tool...
> 
> The Cheez-Whiz is complete and an a public auction now begins for it.
> The minimum bid is 0.  There is no maximum bid.  Bid early and often
> for this piece of acka history.  This one is not broken.  Vynd's
> is not really broken either, as it is not a mechanical gadget.  It
> will work just fine.
> 
> Chief Cheese

I bid A$5 for this Cheez-Whiz.  Also, even though I sent this message to
the finance and main lists, I'd recommend all furhter bids go on the
finance list...

                               - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Finance Digest V2 #21
**************************************