Subject: Ackanomic Discussion Digest V2 #14
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Discussion Digest)
To: acka-discuss-digest

Ackanomic Discussion Digest   Friday, March 14 1997   Volume 02 : Number 014

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:44:45 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Official: Stuff 

>Proposal 1776 passed; this causes a parade (description to come) and
>is my 70th passed proposal, making me eligible for another silver
>stripe.
>
>/dev/joe

Hre I was all set to award another Silver Stripe to /dev/joe.  Imagine my
surprise when it occured to me that I am not a political officer of any
type nowdays.  Just a humble public servant and gaoler (who assumes, btw,
that the Party Hall Party was succesful this month).

snowgod

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:46:10 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Official: Stuff

It is my distinct honor and pleasure that I hereby present my esteemed
colleague /dev/joe -- organizer of the Vulcan party, founder of the
Church of Seleya, web harfer, map harfer, postmaster, Senator, former,
president, and author of 70 accepted proposals -- with another Silver
Stripe to add to his collection.  dev/joe's contributions to Ackanomic
cannot be overstated, and he is fully deserving of the award being
bestowed upon him.

ThinMan
Senator

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 18:09:38 -0600
From: Mitchell Harding <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Ackanomic: SFG Volume 2 Issue 4 

At 02:38 AM 3/13/97 -0900, you wrote:
>Steal Flea Gazzette
>Volum 2, Issue 4
...
><Harf> Your party is once again two.
>>
>* Strider passes out the eyepatches
>>
><Harf> Mr. Sevin, thank the starfish for their help.
>>
>* Anti put on an

As you can see, this was cut off before it was over. Perhaps you could
repost it in 2 parts, so everyone can see it's glorious conclusion...

Robert Sevin

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 19:41:11 -0600
From: Mitchell Harding <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:IRC -- 8 people online! 

I know everyone hates these IRC messages, but with 8 players online, I think
I ought to go ahead and tell everyone to come to IRC -- maybe we'll actually
get a good percentage of Acka online...

Robert Sevin

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Discussion Digest V2 #14
*****************************************