Subject: Ackanomic Discussion Digest V2 #7
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Discussion Digest)
To: acka-discuss-digest

Ackanomic Discussion Digest   Friday, March 7 1997   Volume 02 : Number 007

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 23:55:54 -0600
From: Mitchell Harding <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Bye. 

>  Perhaps we should have "wills" which describe what happens to players'
>posessions after they undie.  This would permit, for example, "Fine, you
>can have the Frobotzner, but if I ever come back, I want it!".  Does anyone
>think this would be a good/bad idea?
>
>-Red Barn

Good idea. It would involve some bookkeeping, and it would also complicate
selling such an item. Would the inheritor be able to sell it, and if so what
if the dead guy returned after it had been sold? Does he still get it? I'm
not against the idea, but we'd have to work out all the ramifications.

Robert Sevin

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Discussion Digest V2 #7
****************************************