Three Rivers Nomic Association
Games Rule Class (I-IV-II-I)
Main Page Full Ruleset Logical Index
There exists a Tri-Nomic Interteam League
- 1) League Purpose
- 1.1) Registering: All teams that wish to compete must register with the league. This may be done at any time.
- 1.2) Games: Any competition between two league teams shall be defined as an "official league game".
- 2) League Seasons
- The League's season begin on every 4th round of tri-nomic play. (Thus: round 4, 8, 12)
- 3) League Funds
- 3.1) Income
- 3.1.1) Membership Dues
- All teams registered with the league must pay 15 Tri-nomic monetary units at the beginning of each new season. This shall be defined as paying team dues.
- 3.1.2) Game expenses
- Any income collected from any official league game will be defined as Game Profits. The League will retain 20% of the Game Profits. The remaining 80% will be split by the competing teams (that are in good standing).
- 22.214.171.124) A Game may be played as a charity event in which case all profits go to the charity defined.
- 126.96.36.199) A Game may be played as an exhibition where there is 0 income and 0 payout.
- 3.2) Expenditures
- At the close of each season (the last turn of 4th round of that season) the league will split 25% of its holdings equally among the teams registered in the league that are in good standing. Good standing shall be defined as not on probation.
- 3.3) Membership Penalties
- 3.3.1) Any team that has not paid its team dues by the end of the first round of the season shall be put on probation and is subject to the restrictions of probation.
- 3.3.2) Any team that has not paid its team dues by the end of the second round of the season shall be suspended and ineligible to compete until the beginning of the next season.
- 3.3.3) Any team that is on suspension for more than 3 rounds shall be dropped from the league and may not rejoin the league.
- 4) League Divisions
- 4.1) There shall be 2 divisions in the league*. These divisions shall initially be named "Division 1" and "Division 2"
- 4.2) Upon registering with the league, the team will need to declare which division they will be listed on.
- 4.3) There may never be a difference of the number of teams in divisions by more than 2. (Example: Div 1 has 3, Div 2 has 5 <- OK Bad -> 1:4; 2:7)
Last modified 29 June 1999
Created by Eric Wald