Nomic Rules, Game 1
The rules, as of :
- Players take turns suggesting a new rule.
- All players must agree to a new rule for it to be accepted.
- The turn order is: Jacob, Elliot, Jonah, Josh, Lisa.
- A player scores one point if his or her rule is accepted.
- A player who has not responded to a suggested rule in two business days is
assumed to agree with the suggested rule.
- The game ends when a round is completed and someone has 10 or more points.
In case of a tie at the end of the round, the game continues until the tie
is broken. The winner gets a book from each of the losers (the book being
the choice of the loser).
- The purpose of the game is to devise a set of mutually acceptable social or
- If a rule interpretation is in dispute, a plurality vote will determine the
- A player scores one-and-a-half points is his or her social or moral thesis
- Any social and moral thesis must be compatible with self-interest.
Top | Players |
Rules | History