Dickens, David on 15 May 2002 16:02:12 -0000

RE: [nbo] Secretary Nomination

You might look at the website.  I finished the update a bit ago.

Categorizing into the branches of US government:

Executively: one office has been added, that of Secretary (basically,
someone to keep track of the official goings on and compile/record them).

Legislatively: we've shortened the voting period for proposals to two
business days.

Judicially: nothing major, just several small procedural things.

But, we should take this discussion to the discussion list. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Rosebrock [mailto:srosebrock@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 8:50 AM
To: notbob-official@nomic.net
Subject: RE: [nbo] Secretary Nomination

Nomic,

O.k. I have been out of commission for a while what
with finals and starting a new job... but now I am
ready to play, and I see a big ol' pile of nomic
related e-mails.

Is there anyone who wants to volunteer to give me the
Cliffe's Notes rundown on what's been going on around
here so that I can get active right away?

If not, I'll slate some time to wade through the mails
sometime tomorrow evening.

Seth