Dickens, David on 3 May 2002 14:42:16 -0000

RE: [nbo] Vote and Proposal from Jillian; Judgment

I vote FOR Sorenson.1

BTW, one person is out of town this week. And I don't know where a couple of
others are.  I plan on a second recruitment drive next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: JillSorens@aol.com [mailto:JillSorens@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 4:21 PM
To: notbob-official@nomic.net
Subject: Re: [nbo] Vote and Proposal from Jillian; Judgment

Okay yeah I agree with Mr. Marsh here....what's with all the judicial
rulings?  Are you just trying to rack up points here Mr. Ogas and Mr.
Dickens? Hmm hmm??? It's a conspiracy I tell you! :)

And...and....okay so yeah, you don't like me submitting a bunch of rules at
once even though it's so much more efficient...but I'll resubmit later
that's cool...but...but...no voting on Sorenson.1?  What's up with that? I
know, you are all in deep pondering thought over it yes...that must be it.

And...and...are we the only three people playing this game?

TTYL,
Silly Jilly

[-- brought to you by notbob-official@nomic.net --]
[- http://ddickens.pepperdine.edu/nomic/ for now -]