Dickens, David on 17 May 2002 17:14:07 -0000

RE: [nbd] Dave

I was winning last week.  Points is not my only concern.  Right now, I'm
trying to make sure that I can keep up with the website and I want to see
how the initial few proposals shake out.

I have some ideas, but remember, the initial ruleset is (with your editing)
still primarily my creation.  So... most of my notions of "sound
governmental process" (for a nomic anyway) are in there.  I was thinking of
forming fourth "branch" of government, but your religious intervention has
delayed that plan.

Right now, I'm considering the perils of a Judge as an office, and possibly
a Parliamentarian (or some such) as an office which calls for judgments.

If you really want to know. :-)

I'm alittle concerned about you (or anyone) getting the extra Bob vote when
we are this small (currently 5 active).  But I think that's precisely the
thing people need to start thinking about (who am I going to get to support
my proposal?) before we just post our ideas to the wind.

I'm the tortoise, you're the hare, trust me, I'll get there,
-dd

(no rhyme intended)