Dickens, David on 10 May 2002 22:52:26 -0000

RE: [nbd] Web Update

Good point about the dates.  What about the judgments?  Same there?

Don't forget to check point totals etc...

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Ogas [mailto:tom_ogas@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 3:03 PM
To: Nomic Email Discussion
Subject: [nbd] Web Update

... I'm not even going to TALK about how annoyed I am with my new computer
situation...

Anyhow, I want to commend Dave on his excellent work on the web page.  I
especially like the way the proposals have been listed.  My only suggestion
is that the date the proposal was proposed and ratified by included.

I'm somewhat bummed that no one else seems to be posting.  The four of us
could play this game, but I think it would be a lot more fun if we had a few
more active people.  So much work has been put in already in getting the
game to the point where it is now, I hope that we keep things rolling and
keep tugging on people to get involved and see where this takes us.

--Tom