Future web features
at 15/09/05 4:25 PM
Sorry for the late reply on this, but here is the list of requested web improvements and which ones I will be implementing:
- Showing who is online / pinging players: Given the nature of web pages, I don't think this will be feasible or useful. Besides, the Nomopoly mail system isn't that great for chatting live with someone. If this is what you want to do, I suggest trading other contact information (such as MSN).
- Filter Actions page by player: Done.
- Create folder for sent mail: This might be a bit of work, but I will do it. Just give me some time.
- Forward mail to an email address: Before the game started I was actually tinkering with this idea, but most mail servers will complain about automated emails. I currently don't have any plans to implement anything that involves auto emailing.
- List time remaining on a proposal: It's easier to just add 5 days to the time the proposal was made. But since people seem to want it, I'll implement it anyway.
- Mark your own message board posts as read: Very simple fix, so yes, I'll do that.
- Future web features by Jeff at 15/09/05 4:25 PM