Simpson Free Point Program
(Initiated on: 3 Jan 97, text
of the original offer)
Statement of Purpose
I, Mark Simpson, wish certain rules or amendments enacted. To this end
I offer to any player who successfully has a proposal which meets the any
of my goals ,which I set forth below, enacted the sum of five (5) points,
which will naturally be deducted form my own point total). This will be
called the Simpson Free Point Program, or SFPP for short.
Limited Time Offer
This offer will be recinded at a later date when I feel that the goals
have been reached or enough work has been done to their ends.
Offer of Help
If any player would like to take me up on this offer but is having
difficulty with the proposal itself, I will willingly donate my time and
thought to the task and not ask for any points in return.
The only thing I ask for is that the enacted rule contains a clause
which clearly states the support fo the Simpson Free Point Program.
These are the following rule-changes I would like to see:
- The clearing up of the question of participation in the vote, and
the end of the voting period.
- A lowering of the points awarded for proposals.
- Amendments to Rule 303:
- Fix grammar of clause iii
- Fix loophole of clause iv (effect vs. affect, simply change to
only a player can put themselves in or out of Panic Mode).
- Allow the automatic removal of players who are in Panic Mode
for a long period of time.
- Allow Panicked players to be skipped over if it is their
- A rule which allows the easy amendment of rules for purposes of
correction of spelling and grammar errors.
- Speed up the game (for instance allowing 2 or 3 players to operate
- Amendment to Rule 305:
- Fix loophole in clause 2d.
- Institute new goals (which might not be win conditions) such as:
medals, honors, positions, quests, money, games, &c.
- Produce official positions/offices.