Newomic forums

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Newomic forums   » Newomic Proposals   » I win

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I win
Nethound
unregistered

posted September 16, 2002 02:56 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Title: Nethound Wins
Any player who is known as nethound and whose real name is Andrew wins.

------
I vote yes
------
It passes, I win. Due to the rule stating that any player not posting within ten days is considered inactive, and inactive players are not counted in voteing, I am the only active player. Therefore at the time of my vote, I win. Want to start over?

IP: Logged
vulture
Member # 20

posted September 16, 2002 06:51 AM      Profile for vulture   Email vulture   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but this is the proporal forum [Razz]
sinblox
Administrator
Member # 5

posted September 16, 2002 04:37 PM      Profile for sinblox     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yup. You have to have it moved to the voting forum.

Sorry [Smile] Do you want to do that now?

We'll have to get this game rolling again. I'm pretty sick right now but I'll figure something out.

vulture
Member # 20

posted September 17, 2002 12:57 AM      Profile for vulture   Email vulture   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was a bit sick during the last few days too. So get well soon [Cool]
Nethound
unregistered

posted September 17, 2002 03:59 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would have beeen there but I don't have permisions to start a vote.
sinblox
Administrator
Member # 5

posted September 17, 2002 03:52 PM      Profile for sinblox     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, the admin is the one who moves it. So theoretically, I could have done that and got away with it [Smile]
Nethound
unregistered

posted September 18, 2002 03:29 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, well, S**t happens. It was a good try though.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Nomic Homepage