- Exile and Kakmonstret agree on starting a Nomic campaign.
Quest for more players begin. The SwneNomic website goes
- The proposed initial set of rules goes online. Rabbit,
the third player, agrees to join the campaign.
- First Pre-Game decision made:
1) We are to adopt the initial Rules of AckaNomic ---
just changing all the references to AckaNomic into
references to SwneNomic
2) The game gloriously begins on the 11/1 with the first
proposal coming from the First Speaker together with a
short opening speech.
Laucky has joined the game.
SwneNomic changes name officially to NeoNomicon upon the
introduction of non-swedish players.
- The game of NeoNomicon has started. The first address,
the first resolution and some other information was
distributed to the players.
Jimi has joined the game.
- Daniel has joined the game
- The votes on P301 was counted, the rules were changed and
the whole Webpage was adjusted (renumbering the rules
- Muusifer and Babylon have joined the game.
- The votes on P302 was counted and the result applied to
P303 was released.
Ottis joined the game
The first RFC appeared
- P304 and P305 was released
The votes on P303 was counted (yes I know, one day too
early. If any votes appear tomorrow changing the result,
I'll change it...) and changes applied.
- P306 was released
- rydevik.spanga joined the game
- SigmaD joined the game
P307 was released
- P304 failed
P305 and P306 are applied
- P307 and P308 are applied
- P309 is released
- P309 is applied
P310 is (re)released
- RFC 003 and P311 are released
- P309 and P310 are passed and applied
- MAX joined the game
- First CFJ is invoked
- RFC 005 and 006 are released
- P311 passed
second Judge candidate for CFJ 001 is paged
RFC 007 is released
- Gustaf accepted the position as Judge
- MAX scores 1327 points by pointing out spelling mistakes.
P314-P316 are released
CFJ 002 is invoked.
Martial law is pronounced in NeoNomicon ;-)
- The show goes on --- P314 was accepted, all CFJs are
resolved (or just vanished) and the violating rule
(c) 1999 Mikael