[Nomic02] WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

PIETER BOTES nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:17:23 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--f94b1974-20b6-478f-9164-9b8ec165493a

MOUNTAIN INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY.

FROM: MOUNTAIN INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: OIEL/2311786008/01
BATCH: 14/011/IPD

RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the of the Mountain Lottery =
International programs held on the 26th of October 2003. Your e-mail address =
attached to ticket number 20511465886-629 with serial number 3772-99 drew =
lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44 which consequently won in the 2nd category, =
you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of Eight Hundred =
Thousand Euro (800,000).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning =
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double =
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from =
over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from =
all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three year. We =
hope with part of your winning you will take part in our end of year 50 =
million Euro International lottery. To file for your claim, please contact =
our Fiduciary Agent MR. ADAM JANSEN of NORTH ATLANTIC VENTURES, TEL: =
0031-630-852-889.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 14th of Novermber 2003. =
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. =
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please =
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all =
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform =
our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being =
part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Pieter Botes.
(Winning Coordinator)

--f94b1974-20b6-478f-9164-9b8ec165493a--