[Nomic02] Turn: Psmith's turn

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 00:43:17 +0100

I fly to the Attic (+8 bp) and convert my crimson primary into a
crimson secondary.
Crawle moves to the Attic.

My turn is completed. It is jwalrus' turn. The Attic now has 4 visits.

(A few minor corrections to the website, unless I'm confused:

The Jaws of Death are Savage Wilderness, and so should be listed as the
  Compass' destination.
You haven't dropped West of House's damage tally.
You haven't updated Treasure Imp's desc.

The first one is the only significant one that might affect people's
decisions, I think.)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:           "What scourge, what scourge I bear, from what red star           :