[Nomic02] [T] Phase 34

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:56:28 +0100

Admiral Jota wrote:
> On Sun, 4 May 2003, Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:
>
> > No, the mistake is mine.  Jota, will you please start playing again so I
> > can tell when my turns start?
>
> I hope so. See how confusing it is to be after someone who doesn't take
> his turns?

Well, if it helps, it's your turn now, Jota; started at 09:06:49 -0000
today (Monday), ends at the same time tomorrow unless you end it
earlier.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:  "Peek-a-boo, I can't see you, everything must be grand;                   :