[Nomic02] Proposal: some re-runs

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 2 May 2003 22:54:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

>   /dev/null [Psmith]
>
>   Add a room named /dev/null to the map.
>
>   No token's location can be /dev/null. Whenever a token's location
>   would become /dev/null, it will instead be removed from the game.

I'm going to say nay here, since I don't think we have any problem with
too many tokens existing, and reducing the number of tokens would reduce
the amount of interesting stuff for players to do.

>   Further Assault and Battery [Psmith]

I think I misunderstood this one the first time around, somehow missing
the fact that it only applied to flying. So I give it an aye this time.

>   Throwing a Bone [Psmith]

Aye. No harm done, even if it's redundant with winning.

>   Imp Magnetism [Psmith]

Aye.

>   Bang!-Bang! [Psmith]

Aye, I think. First, thanks for moving it away from a high security area.
Second, does this cause a problem if the cigar's intended location doesn't
exist anymore? If so, I might switch to nay.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/