[Nomic02] [P] token protection

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 00:47:02 +0100

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> A proposal for one new room and one new rule.
>
> Token Protection [jwalrus]

Aye. (I don't know how baf feels about Yet Another Room, however;
the Jaws of Death would be connected to Blasted Heath, Central Park,
The House of Commons, Saturn, Washington DC, West of House, and
West of Nowhere, by my reckoning.)

> Lunch Money Protection Racket [jwalrus]
>
> Make the Bus Driver's Lunchbox protected.

Nay; this would, I think, leave it with an indeterminate value die after
the d2, and indeterminacy is bad.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:  "Peek-a-boo, I can't see you, everything must be grand;                   :