[Nomic02] [T] J some more

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:33:54 -0500 (EST)

I move the monkey from Central Park to Iraq, reducing the uplink's charge
from 7 to 6. Then I steal the golden corknut from the monkey. If that
works, I decrement Iraq's damage tally by making its third letter
(currently an S, in its connectivity name) function as a B, and move
myself from there to Zrblm (losing 2 bp to repair damage, gaining 4 bp for
exploration, and incrementing Zrblm's visits by 1 to 2). Finally, in any
case, I move Grunk from the Servants' Quarters to The North Pole.

If all of the above is valid, I end my turn.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/