[Nomic02] Proposal: Time bomb stuff

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:02:08 -0500 (EST)

>   On The Grounds of Taste [Psmith]

Aye.

>   Anarcho-Capitalist Pieman [Psmith]

So bombs will cost points now?  I'll give this an aye, but if we want
bombs, I have another proposal that would result in more of them:

Bombs for Everyone [baf]
Enact one rule:
Whenever there are no time bombs, a time bomb will be automatically
created for every player.  Each such bomb will have a delay of 24 hours, a
location equal to its associated player, and the name "x's bomb", where x
is the name of its associated player.

(Note that this is not a counterproposal, but rather a complement.  If
both rules are enacted, we would have both a source of free bombs and a
way to get more bombs when one person isn't dropping his.)