[Nomic02] Ratified: Bring Back Roger

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:35:29 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> >  Bring Back Roger [Psmith]
> >
> >  Roger Carbol shall be added to the game as a player.
>
> Presumably, he's no longer on the Passive Voters list, so any currently
> pending proposals will now require his approval to be ratified before their
> 72-hour automatic approval?

Yes, I'd say so. 'As part of the game state, there shall exist a list
of players called the "Passive Voters" list.' Since the list can only
hold players, Roger would have left it when he became not-a-player;
he'd need to re-add himself to the list if he wants to still be on it.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
: "A bold choice, sir!" breathes the kiltmaker excitedly. "No man would dare :