[Nomic02] [P] another proposal

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:22:31 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> Cloak of Darkness [jwalrus]
>
> Create the following Dark Gift:
> MAGIC ANCESTRAL INVISIBILITY CLOAK: A player with a Magic Ancestral
> Invisibility Cloak is permitted to steal tokens from game entities whose
> location is a high-security area.

Aye. (It's a little vague, but I'd be happy enough to interpret it as
_only_ negating h-saness for a Cloak-wearer wanting to steal, not
permitting him to ignore any other restrictions.)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
: "A bold choice, sir!" breathes the kiltmaker excitedly. "No man would dare :