[Nomic02] Updated turn-action list

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:23:48 +0000

I've put a new, updated, copy of Jota's "what happened on people's
turns" list at http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/nomic-turns.txt .
Please let me know of any mistakes.

Speaking of mistakes, two more that compiling it brought to light in
my "state of the game" posting:

I short-changed Jota six brownie points. (I only credited him for the
10 for the *ROYAL HONEY* rather than the 16 for the Scarlet Emerald
back when he tried to drop both in The but was only carrying one of
them.) He currently has 125, as of last midnight's Accumulation.

I gave Iraq one too few visits (it was visited by me 21 Feb 22:48:12
GMT and again by me 01 Mar 06:14:38 GMT, since Rule 98's going into
effect on 03 Feb 23:38:50). As a result, its current visit tally
should be 3, and jwalrus should have one fewer brownie point
(31). Sorry about that, Adam.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
: "A bold choice, sir!" breathes the kiltmaker excitedly. "No man would dare :