[Nomic02] [P] a proposal

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:43:45 +0000

Admiral Jota wrote:
> I'd go with the synonym, just because I've caught myself making that
> mistake in the past, and can easily imagine it happening again in the
> future.

A proposal for changes to the Table of Synonyms.

  Synonymery [Psmith]

  Add a row consisting of the names "Servants' Quarters" and
  "Servant's Quarters".
  Add a row consisting of the words "carry" and "hold".
  Add the abbreviation "bp" to the row containing "brownie points".

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
: "A bold choice, sir!" breathes the kiltmaker excitedly. "No man would dare :