[Nomic02] [P] a proposal

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:35:25 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> Oh, how disgusting! [jwalrus]
>
> Enact the following rule:
> "Any player whose turn ends while their location is the Servant's Quarters
> shall immediately lose three brownie points."

Aye. (I was wondering whether this might not be better off as a toll, but
the lack of redistribution and the discouragement of idling there doesn't
seem a bad thing. Are we going to quibble over the difference between
the Servant's Quarters and the Servants' Quarters, or should I propose
a Table of Synonyms row?)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
: "A bold choice, sir!" breathes the kiltmaker excitedly. "No man would dare :