[Nomic02] Proposal: Bring Back Roger

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:47:22 -0500 (EST)

Psmith wrote:
>   Bring Back Roger [Psmith]

Aye.

Roger and baf wrote:
> > I don't think there's anything in the ruleset
> > preventing a player from becoming a player again.
>
> OK, then.  But let us acknowledge that this would not have any effect.
> By Rule 3, the players of this game comprise a set.  If RC is an element
> of P, then P U {RC} = P.

Sure. If it turns out that Roger is in fact still a player, I agree that
re-adding him would have no effect on the state of the game.

Psmith also wrote:
> and thus, by Rule 11, was removed from the game at that last time (it
> becoming Jota's turn, since Roger was the active player at that
> point).

Given that, I'll spend this turn metamorphosing, to acquire the
Accumulation dark gift. If that's valid, I also end my turn.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/