[Nomic02] Ratified: Sticky Switcheroo

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:59:15 +0000

Jota's original Switcheroo proposal has lapsed even under the slightly
stronger apathy. I'll ratify my modification, since it's not received
any adverse comment (unanimously implicitly agreed); it will be added
to the list of Dark Gifts in one hour from the timestamp of this
message.

  Sticky Switcheroo [Psmith]

  A dark gift called "MAGIC FINGERS".
  A player with this dark gift may, as an action, simultaneously set the
  location of one of the tokens he or she is carrying to another player
  and set the location of a token carried by the other player to him or
  herself.  This action reduces the actor's brownie points by fifteen,
  may only be done once in a turn, and may not involve the Bottle Imp.
  The token acquired may not be dropped in the same turn.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Zao bi ercio pase e garst nith dus carab olet paro             :