[Nomic02] Site update

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:46:52 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> > >   Psmith is an Idiot [Psmith]
> >
> > Nay!  Despite this error, the post was very helpful.  I don't want to
> > discourage people from even trying to assist others in keeping track of
> > the gamestate.
>
> What's more, this proposal isn't even legal; demerit tallies can't be
> changed by agreement

Quite true. So, this is not a proposal, but I declare it dead anyway
for neatness.

> unless you're arguing that you're guilty of intentional deception
> (which I assume you're not).

Indeed not. (Or that I'd failed to take a required action on my turn,
which is also not the case.)

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Zao bi ercio pase e garst nith dus carab olet paro             :