[Nomic02] [P] More dark gifts

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:48:07 +0000

Adam Biltcliffe wrote:
> >>Flight [baf]
>
> I'm in favour of this in theory, but does anything become broken with the
> current wording of the rules if there's a voluntary movement action which
> is not a 'move'?

I don't think so. It's like the personal teleporter, but restricted to
teleporting you to those rooms that are connected to your current
location; and it doesn't use up your "move" allocation for the turn
(so, you can still move, teleport, or bus, but _not_ invoke "xyzzy").
Nothing should break there.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Zao bi ercio pase e garst nith dus carab olet paro             :