[Nomic02] Site update

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:24:48 -0500 (EST)

OK, I think I've got the site up to date, complete with new icons for the
Explorer's Compass and the Pie Bomb.

I start from the premise that Psmith's 'state of the game' post plus his
corrections are accurate.  The only explicit changes since then have been:
The ratification of 'Death by Slightly Stronger Apathy [Psmith]' and
'Continued Confusion to All Cartographers [Psmith]', and RC and Hugo
moving to Washington, DC.  In addition, Gideon Crawle was automatically
moved to the Servants' Quarters on Psmith's last turn as a result of being
in the same room as Jota.

I will be posting a move shortly.