[Nomic02] [P] Get Your Monkey Hands Out Of My Pocket!

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:17:08 -0500 (EST)

The following proposal has been supported explicitly by Ps and jwal,
implicity by myself (proposer), RC (Passive Voter), and baf (time-out). It
goes into effect as Rules 84-86 one hour from this timestamp.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/