[Nomic02] Proposal: Dereliction of Duty

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:17:23 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:

> I'll give this an aye.  Also, I propose:
> Remove Rule 60 [baf]
> Remove rule 60.
>
> (Honestly, I wouldn't have approved Rule 60 in the first place if I had
> been paying sufficient attention.  We had that whole discussion about
> required actions early on.  I'm willing to support it without the
> offending clause; forbidding servants from entering rooms occupied by
> players strikes me as a significant restriction by itself.)

That seems reasonable. Although I'd prefer to see the removal and the
replacement in the same proposal; if we intend to keep the spirit of the
rule, we probably shouldn't leave a time span in between the removal and
replacement when the rule doesn't apply at all.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/