[Nomic02] [P] Get Your Monkey Hands Out Of My Pocket!

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:51:05 -0500 (EST)

A proposal for three rules.

Get Your Monkey Hands Out Of My Pocket! [Jota]

I. "Stealing" a token carried by the monkey or any other entity capable of
   carrying tokens will be defined in the same manner that stealing from a
   player or servant is defined in Rule 64.

II. If the active player carries the mind-control satellite uplink, then
    he or she may choose to cause the monkey to steal any appropriate
    token from any player or servant in the same room as the monkey,
    provided it's not prohibited by any other rule. (This applies even in
    rooms designated as high security areas.)

III. If no player carries the mind-control satellite uplink, or if the
     active player carries the mind-control satellite uplink, then the
     active player or the active player's servant may choose to steal any
     appropriate token from the monkey, provided it's not prohibited by
     any other rule.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/