[Nomic02] [P] Omnibus Tune-Up

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:48:50 -0000

> Omnibus Tune-Up [Jota]

As far as I can tell, the only difference between this and the current Rule
50 is the change of "may not be moved by any other means" to "may not be
moved by any other action". I therefore vote nay on the basis that 'move'
as defined by the rules is a distinct subset of 'change location' and that
the current Rule 50 does not prevent a player who uses the Omnibus to enter
a room which then immediately disappears from having their location changed
(which is what Rule 29 specifies will happen to the contents of the bubble).

jw