[Nomic02] Servants in the bubble

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:03:43 +0000

Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:
> Rule 52 states that servants are relocated to the Servants' Quarters when
> their location ceases to exist.  Rule 29 states that when the Dot-Com
> Bubble bursts, everything in it gets moved to the lounge.  Neither rule
> has a qualifying clause like "unless another rule states otherwise."
> Where does a servant in the dot-com bubble go when the bubble bursts?
> This is very important to me, and will effect Banford's actions on my next
> turn.

Rule 29 says that the contents of the bubble are moved to the Lounge,
_then_ that the bubble is removed. Hence, Rule 52 doesn't kick in,
since by the time it would the servants are already in the Lounge.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "You boil it in sawdust: you salt it in glue: /  You condense it with    :