[Nomic02] Servants in the bubble

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:44:21 -0500 (EST)

Rule 52 states that servants are relocated to the Servants' Quarters when
their location ceases to exist.  Rule 29 states that when the Dot-Com
Bubble bursts, everything in it gets moved to the lounge.  Neither rule
has a qualifying clause like "unless another rule states otherwise."
Where does a servant in the dot-com bubble go when the bubble bursts?
This is very important to me, and will effect Banford's actions on my next
turn.

(This kind of thing is the reason I wanted that rule stating
that the rule with the greater number takes priority when rules contradict
each other.)