[Nomic02] Proposals: monkey business

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:04:56 +0000

Admiral Jota wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
> > Monkeying Around [Psmith]
>
> Aye. If the monkey can carry tokens, perhaps they should be stealable as
> well. (Hmm. Does a servant outrank a monkey? Does a player outrank a
> monkey *with* a servan?)

I'd be inclined to say that the monkey would be too agile to steal
from. It should probably be able _to_ steal tokens (even in
high-security areas, perhaps?).

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so           :