[Nomic02] Proposal: bomb damage

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:26:38 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

> If any damage tally is greater than 0, the active player may as an
> action decrement the tally by one and designate a letter in the name
> of the room that tally is associated with, that will no longer count
> for connectivity. Any connections to that room that are based solely
> on that letter are deleted. This action may be taken at most once per
> turn.

Something unclear to me: when you say "a letter in the name of the room",
are we talking about a particular index in the name, or a particular
letter of the alphabet?  In other words, if one were to repait the
Dot-Com Bubble by unlinking it from The North Pole (the O in Dot), would
it also come unlinked from West of Nowhere (the O in Com)?