[Nomic02] [R] BOMB IRAQ

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:16:03 -0500 (EST)

The following has received "aye" votes from Psmith, Jota, and jwalrus.  RC
gave it an implicit "aye" by being on the Passive Voters list, and I gave
it approval by proposing it.  It goes into effect one hour from now, at
11:16 PM EST, Jan. 26, by which time I should have the modifications made
to my picture of the map.